Computer Engineering study program aims to enable students to develop and maintain hardware, software, computer networks and information systems.
The goals of the study program Computer Engineering are:
- to qualify professional personnel for individual and team work, and acquire the necessary knowledge and skills in the field of computer engineering, for the needs of economy, public enterprises, health and education, development and maintenance of hardware and software, realization and maintenance of information and computer systems and computer networks.
- for further training in this field.
By mastering the study program Computer Engineering, a student acquires general and subject specific skills:
- to provide quality general, as well as professional education in the field of computer engineering;
- to enable the development and maintenance of hardware, software, computer networks, security systems and information systems;
- to enable the development of creativity in work;
- to provide a solid basis for further training in the profession;
- to know and understand the profession and to apply acquired knowledge in practice;
- effectively solve practical problems in practice;
- develops intellectual abilities;
- to integrate knowledge from their field of expertise with knowledge in different areas by designing hardware and software;
- to design, implement and maintain information systems;
- to design, install and maintain computer networks;
- to apply mechanisms and algorithms for data protection.
After completing basic applied studies in Computer Engineering, students are awarded the title of Engineer of Electrical and Computer Engineering of Applied Studies.