Information Systems study program aims to enable students to design, realize and implement information systems, as well as to apply modern information and communication technologies in business.
The objectives of Informational Systems study program are:
- training for design, implementation and administration of information systems;
- training for designing and developing software applications for clients' needs, including dynamic web-based electronic stores;
- training for e-business implementation activities in companies, financial sector, local and state administration and public services;
- training for design, implementation and maintenance of computer networks;
- planning and implementing marketing campaigns through various advertising channels, including the Internet;
- training for management of small and medium sized enterprises, financial sector and public services.
By mastering the study program Information Systems, a student acquires general and subject specific skills:
- to follow and apply modern software tools and techniques;
- for the design, implementation and administration of information systems;
- to design and implement Internet apps;
- to integrate knowledge in information technology, electronic business, management and marketing;
- to successfully manage the enterprise;
- to analyze complex electronic business systems and to develop a business plan with risk analysis;
- to analyze complex electronic business systems;
- for designing, publishing dynamic web sites;
- for team work and business communication with people of other cultures.
After completing basic applied studies in Information Systems, students are awarded the title of Engineer of Information Technologies and Systems of Applied Studies.